Wednesday, June 3, 2015

House on wheels only for holidays or temporary housing

When I saw this house and thought that I would sit well on a beautiful land with views. But as she found out? Can I say it's good to have among friends and architects who are up to date and tell you you. So I learned from R.B, who writes, indeed less, but write interesting blog's sob-ardor, this concept of house on wheels designed for Czechs from Miramar Design office. Yes, I liked how the house looks and how cleverly and beautifully landscaped interior is so worth it to tell you. It has an interior area of 24 square meters at inner sides so they are 3 x 8 meters and is designed as a holiday home or as temporary housing for those who build their house and want to stay on site.

For interior designers Czechs propose two alternatives for the organization of functions: ie kitchen, bathroom, dining room and sofa or bed instead. In all three variants would actually be, but they say the second option would also two sub-variants (see the final plans). The image is one of the variants and really looks great. I like how they are designed glazing, interior more light and presence struck me as cast iron stove heater. And yes it is ingenious the wheels that helps you move house if necessary. Initially I thought I missed so setting the wheels, but designers say they are resilient and have been specifically designed to facilitate moving house. Spruce House is used for both exterior and interior. Of course it has an insulating layer between the two surfaces of wood, that I like to tell walls or walls. Of course me and interested me how much such a house and I liked that I found this information on their website that mirami.cz. I did some conversions and if we did wrong price would be around 23,757 euros. Yes, I think a higher price than Soleta house, which has 48 square meters and cost about 34 968 VAT. It is true that Soleta not have wheels. And I think a price close to the Garden Cube R. Mn (from 12338 VAT for an area of ​​14.75 square meters). Phase price is that we really have low wages. I mean I think I'll take a house on wheels as temporary housing from us too not worth it because you have something to do with that amount for a new home. It would be interesting if there were offers for rent for such houses on wheels for temporary situations, but maybe it's not profitable for whom they would produce. Anyway I liked the concept and how it is arranged inside the house. They have an interesting blog Czechs and deserves to stick your nose in there, especially if you like wabi sabi style that somehow I seem to characterize them. Homes wheel eventually flour idea for setting up a studio that gives you ideas how to organize functions. I hope you and inspire you!

No comments:

Post a Comment